Jul 22, 2009

Wednesday fun

I spent the day watching the Watchmen movie. It was unintentional, as I had planned on getting a bunch of house work done today. However, my sister's boyfriend had just rented it and I totally love the movie, so I just couldn't say no to spending the next three hours planted on the couch.

I did manage to get a tiny bit of planting done. My cherry and wax peppers are doing so well that I saved the seeds and replanted some. AND I harvested seeds from my cherry tomatoes and replanted them a few days ago. Today they started to sprout!!

Also, I'll be listing this awesome little coin purse soon!

3 comments:

nomadcraftsetc said...

Don't you hate it(and love it at the same time) when that happens...you are more productive that I can be some days! Have a great Rest of your Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of your little plants! I have nothing remotely akin to a green thumb!!!

http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com