Jul 12, 2010

Things from the closet

I've been trying to keep my HolyPotato etsy shop stocked, due to my mother's growing Pile Of Things in The Garage. We've come across a couple old original paintings and fun retro toys. My mom and aunt even took one of the paintings up to Antique Roadshow and found out that was worth a grand! (I didn't get a picture of it, but it's an oil painting by Pierre Bertrand, who, by the way, I couldn't for the life of me find anything about through an intense Google search).

I have a ton of these Playbills; various dates and performances.and these cool cards:Still a TON more. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Wow - you have a lot to keep you busy! I always enjoy digging through my Grandmother's and mother's things. I hope you find some more great things!

Honey Nest said...

I love digging through old things -hence, my yard sale addiction :) I hope you find more cool stuff. And post more photos of these treasures as you find them, lol. Oh and by the way, I have an antique bracelet that I would like to bring to the antique roadshow one day - if they ever come to New York City, lol.