Jun 2, 2009

tuesday tuesday

Tuesdays simply have not been the same since the hiatus of Tuesday Night Movie Night began. See, my buddy who hosts it, TIII, has been working in Freeport for the past couple weeks for a job. After a few lame Tuesdays passed, my other buddy, Mr. Bell, volunteered to host it at his place, which is great, however, it's a good thirty minute drive away. So Allen and I have lazily treated Tuesday as if it were any other day, waiting for the moment when TIII will be coming back from the Bahamas.....

In other, non-Tuesday related news, here's some more garden pics:

This one is the bulk of my garden. Spinach, cucumbers, peas and peppers...
My stripey Heirloom tomato has it's first fruit!
Some of my lettuce mixture:

2 comments:

Anna K. said...

What a great looking garden!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Your garden looks fantastic..wish I had room for one...