Aug 29, 2009


It's been raining for the past few days so I haven't really been out to the backyard to check on the garden. Today I ventured out to make sure everything was still alive and discovered that my corn has DOUBLED in size!! Now I really need to get the rest of my corn in the ground asap!

And to answer the question of how many mugs?
I don't know. But here's a picture of the cabinet filled with about 1/3 of them. My estimate is that there's about 100 mugs in there. the top level is all Christmas mugs. And we have the Morton salt mugs too! But they're not in this cabinet; I believe they're in a large laundry basket in the hall closet. :)

2 comments:

Red Red Completely Red said...

Great mugshot! Hope the growing goes well :)

nomadcraftsetc said...

Those are awesome mugs! You have inspired me...oh no not ANOTHER collection! ;)