Sep 4, 2008

Hee hee


I love watching TCM. There are thousands of movies out there that I have never seen, actors that wowed before my time and lived before I was born.
I'm watching "How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" (1967) as I write this.

I think what I find the most entertaining was that the entire screenplay was written based on an actual book. It does have the usual cheesy touches that comes from any movie based on a play or musical, but I suppose that's a great deal of the charm. And speaking of the musical numbers, they're not catchy enough to really add much spice to the movie, but they do manage to keep them short at least which makes for mostly painless transitions between scenes.

So far I'm loving it!
Now back to the movie - Hedy LaRue is being pouty!

No comments: