Sep 7, 2008

Woooooah -Sally That Girl

OH NO THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US!! IT'S COMING THIS WAY HOLY HELL WE'LL ALL BE DESTROYED wait. - it's gone.
As per usual, mass hysteria wins out over patience and logic every time.
Although I do feel for everyone in Ike's path - it is quite a horrific storm.


Music Videos by VideoCure


And I've taken up showing off a music video a day on my MySpace account. After countless attempts to view music videos through my multiple cable stations (Mtv, Mtv2, Vh1, Fuse, etc...) and coming up with nothing - because they're consumed with playing reality series that have little to do with reality (and music) - I've decided someone need to do it.

Since starting this I've been reminded that most older videos from the early days of Mtv had a story line. (Think Thriller.) It seems newer videos jump right into the song and look more like an ad for a Sandals beach resort.
*sigh*

1 comment:

kim* said...

i too am doing the video of the day :)