Sep 27, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Megan!

seven things you didn't know about me:

1. I draw cartoons. Actually a lot of people know that but I suspect most people who read my blog do not, since the focus is mainly on my wicked leather skills. I doodle and paint and write comic strips. Right now I'm working on a monkey comic book.
2. I do not like mushrooms. Even the psychedelic variety. ick.

3. I am currently reading my first fiction book in almost a decade. For the past 9 years I have preferred the company of non-fiction, especially radically charged environmental, political, and social topics. But no, this new book, Corelli's Mandolin, was picked up on a whim and I'm enjoying it very much. I didn't even know it was made into a movie until I started writing this post :P
4. I saw Henry Rollin's spoken word last night. Okay, you might have known that, but you didn't know it was AWE-SOME.

5. I like musicals. I even like R. Kelly's Trapped in a Closet. So sue me.

6. I am technology resistant. I wouldn't even have a cell phone right now if my parents hadn't thrown one at me before a cross-country drive one year. I shiver at the idea of owning an ipod or blue tooth headset or a blackberry (whatever those things are).

7. I am a middle child. Two sisters. I need attention all the time now.

3 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Great blog entry, i love your drawings they are super cute,Great blog and etsy shop.

Kari said...

What a fun read!

Kim Caro said...

fun fun!