Oct 9, 2008

Bugs!


I've had this idea in my head for a while - an insect coin purse. Yesterday I drew out a pattern, cut it out, and made myself a tiny leather bug. I even stuffed him full of change to make sure he'd hold up to Tara's test of endurance.

AND I made a new belt. This awesome pink and purple number is made with some deep sueded fish hide.
And I will be back at the night job today, although we've been so slow on Thursdays I really don't even see any point in me being there. Ho-hum.

6 comments:

Etsy Green and Clean Guild said...

That's so cool! Love the coin purse.

Plaidfuzz said...

Love the coin purse. :)

Kim Caro said...

coin purses are awesome

Lindsey said...

cute coin purse! I love the idea!

Unknown said...

I love your ladybug coin purse...of course, I am partial to ladybugs!!

The Stewart Stuff said...

That coin purse is so cute! My daughters would love that!
-10oneworld on etsy