Oct 10, 2008

venues

So, I've been putting some research into other online venues for our leather goods - I have an account on ecrater and opened one on DaWanda a while ago, just getting around to adding items, now.

I'm going to start building up items for the holiday season and hopefully Allen can get a few more spec beer holsters completed. I'd actually like to see one with some rhinestones and rivets, but we'll see.....

And I want to remind everyone about the Diary 2009 project:
All the pages are designed by artists and crafters from around the world (including me!) !
Get yours today!!

3 comments:

MaryMarsh said...

How awesome!! I'll have to check this out! :)

Kim Caro said...

how is that going? i only do etsy...and out side of that sales

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Wow that looks really pretty. And everyone need a diary. Great blog as always :)