Nov 17, 2008

Cuff it Up

In hopes of some early holiday sales I've been listing more of my new cuffs.
Here's one of my latest:I've been doing some early holiday shopping myself. There's so many awesome gifts-to-be out there, it's hard to choose! But here's some items on my own wish list:
How cute are these parrot slippers by Piddies? I've been wanting a pair of slippers for a while (believe it or not, I've never owned a pair) and these would totally rock!
And I just want this weird tote by Meatbagz. They have veggie ones, too.And there's nothing more to say about this awesome sweater from Junkprints other than "I want I want"! Oh, hell, you could buy me anything from Junkprints and I'll be happy :)
They have everything from kickin' bags to re-claimed one-of-a-kind fashions!

1 comment:

me said...

wow, the center of that cuff has me hypnotized, so cool! it looks like leaves.