Nov 30, 2008

Sunday

Why so windy?
I'm avoiding going outside to take pictures because everything will just blow away. I suppose that's for the best, since I have to go into our shop and start two custom bags and finish a custom cuff.
December is almost here and I really haven't begun the Christmas shopping I promised myself I would begin in September. Well, I did start some shopping, but once I receive the item in the mail I get too excited to wait and give it to the thought-of person early.
I think I need to start shopping around for some trades, too.
And speaking of SALES (whaa?)
I'm having a shipping SALE on my cuff bracelets until December 24th (see my last post)
Dramatically reduced shipping for everyone!

1 comment:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

I am the same way about giving gifts.need to hustle to make pictures of some Christmas items though before it is too late.never did get my Thanksgiving necklace up.