May 30, 2008

The Joy of Etsy

You know that excited feeling you get when a package comes in the mail? Even if you know what it is, you're shaking with anticipation as you rip through the envelope for the treasure that lies inside. It felt the same way as a kid getting my sea monkeys, as it does now. The reason I bring this up is that I've made some recent Etsy trades and purchases and thought I would show a few of them off here:These first two are from AardvArt! The bottle opener is so cool ~ a combination of cool and clever! The second is a pretty little mustard-colored pendant. It's a very rich color in person! I'm in love!
The third one I'm showing off this is beautiful necklace by BlestBeads! This necklace is so amazing I have worn it every day since it came in the mail!I can't wait to get some more wonderful things online!

1 comment:

Beat Black said...

oOOo, good ones. I like the jacks pendant the bestest