Jun 15, 2008

Fathers and Pottery Goodies

Happy Father's Day!

I think I'll be taking my dad out to eat at the Thirsty Turtle! My father decided to spend the entire day fishing and whatever he catches they'll cook. And I'm extra excited because it means Allen and I can enjoy their amazing cracked conch again!


The front page of Etsy seems to be changing more frequently! While it's sort of a bummer that some really awesome items are only featured for a short time, it's also pretty cool to be constantly exposed to something new. Today I caught this front page picked by DiklaFellner.

The items are by:
etcArts
marymarkeenan
whitneysmith
kimwestad
elizabethcohenpotter
juditavill
MSPottery
scrumdidlyump
misslo

I love handmade ceramics. I have no need for more (but i really need more)!

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

That was a great treasury. I agree, while 1 hour doesn't seem to be enough time...with over 500 treasuries anymore it's hard to get them all up there. I'm glad they are trying to promote as many as they can.

Delice said...

I love handmade ceramics too. I have yet to start collecting them as I dread trying to find room in my already overstuffed, undershelved kitchen *sigh*.

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!:)

Dikla Fellner said...

Hi,
I just came accross your blog and saw that you posted my treasury (!), so i just wanted to say "thanks" !
http://diklafellner.etsy.com