Feb 18, 2008

DreamLand (Again)

I can't help it. I don't eat spicy food before going to bed. Sometimes these things just happen.
This post is a duo, because I'm also showing another fabulous Etsy find!
These amazing photographs are from Smacshop. They're absolutely brilliant pictures - check out her etsy store! The images are incredibly similar to many many dreams I've had. Maybe my head works with grainy film.
Last night's entertainment involved some highly powered explosives and swamp monsters. Because we were in a swamp. Who's we? I don't remember. At the end a group of us (who were those people?) trying to escape the massive destruction on large inner tubes down a river.
I usually write what I can remember of my dreams down in a little notebook, but today for some reason I decided to draw them out. So it took a little longer to get on paper.
And on a side note, Allen said that during the dream I posted about last I was flailing and grunting in my sleep and at one pointed shouted out "No!"
I do remember him waking me up to ask me if I was alright. I assumed (at the time) he meant I was snoring.

3 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Great blog!!!

Annie Howes said...

Wow. A dream journal is such a challenge. Perfectly realistic in our minds, they make no sense once written on paper. The perfect night mare for me would be to dream about writing about a dream.

Annie
http://anniehoweskeepsakes.blogspot.com

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog!