Feb 9, 2009

oh Monday

Every time Monday rolls around again I can't help but think of that woman from Office Space saying, "Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays!"
Even though I really enjoy my Mondays. Years ago when I managed a Subway in Kansas City I scheduled myself off on Mondays just so I could have one weekday to run around and enjoy myself. It did screw with my social life a bit, since most of my circle of friends had the usual Mon-Fri work week. We would all gather for a usual Friday night that involved keeping the party alive until the wee hours of Saturday morning and I would always be on the couch asleep by 10:30pm.

Now Mondays are a day of cleaning and relaxing, usually more cleaning than relaxing. But I do get to list a lot online, and that's a good day by me. Speaking of which, check out my new cuff bracelet. It rocks.


No comments: