Feb 17, 2009

YARD sale!

On Sunday I woke up early and hauled some goodies over to my friend's house so we could host a Yard Sale! I wasn't expecting to make a killing because, even though her place is in prime Yard Sale territory, Sundays are always slow sale days. But I figured it was worth a shot and at least I'd get to spend the day hanging out with my buddy, so off I went at 6:30 in the morning...

After a few hours the sun came up and we played frisbee and ate pizza. I wanted Chick-Fil-A but my boyfriend reminded me that's Sunday. Oddly enough, I used to work at Chick-Fil-a for several years as a youth and yet to this day it continues to surprise and disappoint me that I can't get some chicken minis or sweet tea on a Sunday morning.
Eventually the bouncy ball came out, which was more dangerous than we had expected.

All in all, a good Sunday morning!

4 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Isn't it fun feeling like a kid again! It looks like the weather was amazing for you!
-10oneworld

Chris Stone said...

looks fun... also looks a lot warmer than it is here!

Bri said...

I am always sad when I can't get chickfila.

Mary Richmond said...

sounds like fun! hope you did well at the sale, too!