Apr 18, 2008

I need some more Money

I'm drooling over some beautiful hides here!
I went to eBay to search for a nice watermelon green so I could make sure I'm stocked for a wholesale order. But my eyes were distracted by these beautiful prints!Look at this holographic one!! Can you imagine the beautiful Buddy Bags that could be made with this? And, my ultimate favorite: this beautiful floral printed ostrich leg piece.
I still can't believe this is an exotic genuine leg piece!Well, back to work. No more drooling.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute. Be careful on the Ebay. My impulse shopping is so much worse there than anywhere!

mattusmax said...

I may be able to help you with the money thing. Visit my blog here
mattusmax.blogspot.com Or email me at mattusmax73@yahoo.com if your interested. You can make money just from having a blog. Get back to me if interested.