Apr 4, 2008

Stupid Allergies

Are they allergies? I don't know. All I know is I keep sneezing. Maybe it's the house. Maybe I'm allergic to the carpet. (How horrible would that be?) Yesterday I was so congested I didn't go into he shop. By late afternoon I was feeling fine and went into my night job. And the pattern repeats today. Not as bad though. Maybe it is the house.
Okay, I'm rambling.

Want to see my new beads? Sure you do.
I made a bunch more, but they're still drying from the glaze I put on them.
AND I listed some new stickers:They're all in my BlenderBach store, where I put all my non-leather goodies.

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

My grandson uses nettles for his sneezing..of course you could check with someone about it in a health food store...the beads are great, you did a nice job.