Apr 24, 2008

New Camera New Cuff

So we went camera shopping yesterday - I ended up with a Nikon Coolpix, which was just a stab in the dark at what I needed, since I lack the technical knowledge to read the fine print. It was brought home and charged and my first attempts at pictures were frustrating because it was so much different than my last camera. Eventually Allen pointed at a tv ad for a digital camera that was playing and said "you should get that camera". When the brand name ran across the screen we both laughed because it was a commercial for the Nikon Coolpix!

But after much picture-taking I think I finally have the hang of it. It takes a much clearer picture than my last camera but figuring out how to work all the new settings properly will still be a hurdle. Want to see some new pictures? How about my new cuff bracelet listing?This picture is actually a small portion of a much bigger picture - the first one in the listing.
All in all, I'm pleased. And definitely happy to have a camera again, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

I'm in the market for a new camera, so as you get to know your new one better, keep us all posted as to how much you love/hate it.

Rosebud Collection said...

Your picture was really clear..sounds like a really good camera..