Mar 21, 2008

Beer Holsters in Storque!!

I had the most exciting news from my friend Naomi at Bicycleocean yesterday! We had our Beer Holsters featured in the Etsy Storque!! The article is very awesome and you can read it HERE!

I'm so happy to see them appreciated. Allen has worked very very hard to make this completely unique design for our holsters. Yes, there are other beer holsters, but they're hardly the same and you sure can't pretend you're a gun-slinger with them. It really brings a huge smile to my face to see the pattern Allen labored over for months come to fruition and be a big hit! Now we just need our new veg tan leather so we can make more! Excitement Excitement!!
In another bit of exciting news, I sold my latest Monty Tote yesterday! I'm going to have to make a new one. And finish the one for my sister. And start the one I had in mind for Allen's sister and his niece.... Hmmm... I've got a lot of work to do.

No comments: