Mar 23, 2008

Easter Candy Time

I'm all hopped up on sugar and caffeine.
I woke up fairly early to pick Allen up from the train station as he got back from Miami. They all had fun and nudie pins (thanks to tom and chris!) were given out to all the checkpoint volunteers. Allen said it was a bit grueling but he made it to every checkpoint and then the after party.
So I've actually been having a fab morning. My mother gave us each a lotto scratch off in our goodie baskets and I won $40 so today is starting out pretty well. Candy, Allenface, and free money is a good way to start the day!And I'll be eating too many of these bad boys today. I wait all year for the Cadbury creams eggs to come around....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

meeeeeee to i love cadbury :)

Waterrose said...

I'll send you mine...the first time I saw them I thought it was the grossest thing...my son absolutely loves them...of course!